How To Get Clicks Using Facebook

Posted by MICHELLE ANGELA CHAI on Friday, March 1, 2013

You can get clicks from any social media. I'll show you how to get Adf.ly click from Facebook.
1. Create a page
Most of people get clicks from page. You can also do this with Adf.ly. You have to create some page like 9G*G, Meme C*mic, etc. They got a lot of views everyday.

Here are some tips:

  • Choose an interesting category
  • Post a photo, video, articles using adf.ly link
  • Go to a well known page and share your OWN page.
  • Keep updating your page
2. Share your link
Share your adf.ly link at well known page. REMEMBER! Your LINK has to have as same category as the PAGE


I'll show you how to do it.

I'll choose comedy category. I'll look

for a video from YouTube. Then I'll choose Mr.Bean's video. Shrink the link. Paste Adf.ly link on Mr. Bean's Page on Facebook.
This will get you good traffics.



I can get 500 views a day for 1 video on several pages.


Also check : how to get views on twitter